Airport Transfers KEF Int. Airport
Our private transfers are a comfortable option for passengers arriving or departing Iceland by air.
OUR MOST POPULAR TOURS
Cool to know about Iceland
Here we collected some cool, useful and not so useful information about our beloved Iceland
You should travel to Iceland because…
- Iceland is closer than you think.
- Scenic, other-worldly nature.
- Northern Lights
- Culture & History
- The Blue Lagoon
Can I see the Northern lights?
Why is the Blue Lagoon, blue?
The blue colour comes from the silica and the way it reflects sunlight. During summer there can also be a hint of green in the water. This is the result of the algae, which multiplies quickly when exposed to direct sunlight.
Is the “Golden Circle” a must see?
The Golden Circle is Iceland’s most popular sightseeing tour – and for good reason! In one day you‘ll get to see a magnificent waterfall, the world’s oldest parliament and a hot spring area where the famous Geysir resides.
When does the sun go down?
From mid-May to mid-August the sun only sets for only a few hours per day, and it is effectively light for the whole 24-hour period. In contrast, there are around 4-5 hours of effective daylight during mid-winter.
Few Quick Facts!
- The Icelandic language remains unchanged from ancient Norse. That means 1,000-year-old texts are still easily read.
- Beer remained illegal in Iceland until 1989.
- Iceland was one of the last places on earth to be settled by humans.